Tethex SAP powders are based on a novel patent-pending technology platform with feature, manufacturing, price, and ecological advantages over the existing synthetic SAPs.
They cover a broad range of product space where gel strength and absorptive capacity can be tailored to achieve desired performance requirements. They have demonstrated superior performance in brine, seawater, blood, oil, & other ionic liquids and can be produced with anionic, cationic, or amphoteric backbones as well as various particle sizes or form factors for use in specific applications.
They are manufactured using green materials with green processes using biodegradable, plant-derived inputs. The flexible manufacturing platform can be distributed close to customer demand/plants.
- Diaper cores (baby & adult)
- Feminine hygiene
- Nonwoven laminates / wipes
- Carbomer alternative for personal care products
- Rheology modification / viscosification
- Horticulture/agriculture payload carrier
- Processed meat additive
- Soil stabilization
- Oil & gas drilling and completions
Tethex charge-modified can be made in a wide range of charge densities. Our CMSs have high homogenous charge densities and tunable solubility.
- Anionic (DS: 0.1 to 1.1; viscosity 50-500 cP)
- Cationic (DS: 0.1 to 0.6; viscosity 50-7000 cP)